1. Participant Switch
If you are unable to attend the event and your fee payment has already been finalized, your registration can be delegated to a substitute person. Please communicate in advance the data of the new participant to email@example.com.
2. Payment Refund Policy
In the case that a participant substitution is not possible:
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing on or before the cancellation deadline of May 30th, 2021. Written notifications are accepted only via email. Cancellations received on or before May 30th, 2021 will receive a refund of the paid fees minus an administration fee of 50,00 EUR + VAT 22 %.
Dismissed registrations won’t receive the proceedings or any type of material related to the MatER & Final Sinks Meeting 2021.
- Cancellations received after May 30th, 2021 will not be eligible for a refund.
However in this case the MatER & Final Sinks Meeting 2021 proceedings will be sent to registered attendees, who were unable to participate.
- If the conference must be canceled or moved to another date, all registered participants will be informed instantly.
- For personal losses of any type resulting from the cancellation of the MatER & Final Sinks Meeting 2021, the MatER Study Center and all the parties involved in the Organization are not liable.
- The participation fees already paid by the registered participants will be refunded immediately.